Meet The Girl Behind the Screen


Hi,
 I'm Brooke Davis. I am a 28 year old Georgia girl who loves the Lord, travel, health, fashion, and everything in between. I have always had a passion for writing and sharing my favorite finds with all my friends and family. What better way to do that than a blog, so I can reach more people at once. A little about me. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 2 years now. I'm a dog mom, who loves her little fur baby more than anything. I am a college graduate with a Bachelors of Science in Biology. Nothing excites me more than a little DIY. I enjoy monogramming, embroidery, videography, photography, wedding planning,makeup, and fashion. I love to travel whenever I can, and cruising is my favorite way to do it! I am currently an independent fashion retailer for a network marketing company, with hopes of one day owning my own boutique. For six years I was the marketing/ promotions manager and event coordinator for a successful off road facility. I've always had a passion for blogging, and have recently been given the opportunity to be the in home blogger for a well known cabin rental company in the Smoky Mountains. All in all I'm a down home country girl, who loves to help others market themselves in the best way possible, whether that be personally or professionally.

For work inquires or collaborations please email thatbabblingbrooke@gmail.com

Comments